Get A Quote
Other Insurance

Manufactured/Mobile Home Insurance

Do you own a mobile or manufactured home in Kansas? If so, you may be entitled to many of the same protections that owners of stationery homes enjoy, including:

  • Insurance that protects your dwelling, sheds, fences, barns, and detached garage from such catastrophes as fire, storm, and vandalism.
  • Coverage on your personal belongings such as clothing, furniture, and electronics.
  • Additional Expenses related to temporary relocation while your home is repaired or rebuilt.
  • Liability and medical insurance should someone become injured on your property.

If you own a mobile or manufactured home in Kansas, call the Good Faith Agency today for more information on how to protect your investment.

Policies for Landlord Properties

A landlord's insurance policy in Kansas differs a bit from a generic homeowner's policy. It may add extra coverage, such as an option to collect for repairs due to being uninhabited. It can also help cover the costs of litigation should you be sued by a current or former tenant. Contact us today for more information regarding a landlord insurance policy.

Motorcycle Insurance

Bikers in Kansas, by law, must adhere to the minimum requirement regarding personal injury protection or PIP:

  • $4,500 per person for medical expenses.
  • $4,500 per person for rehabilitation expenses.
  • Up to $25 per day up to one year for in-home health care.
  • $900 a month for loss of income/disability
  • $2,000 burial expense.
  • Survivor benefits of up to $900 a month for one year.

It sounds like a lengthy list, but really, it's necessary coverage that protects you and your loved ones in the event of a motorcycle accident or fatality. Ideally, motorcyclists should carry more than the bare minimum of coverage simply because the road risks are more significant. If you own or are thinking of owning a motorcycle, talk to one of our friendly agents at Good Faith Agency to find out what your options are regarding coverage.